Bi-State Board of Commissioners meeting summary
- Friday, November 19, 2021 @ 8:30am
- Meeting minutes [PDF]
- Meeting recording [Bi-State’s Facebook]
- 36 public comments submitted
- Due to “time constraints” the board chose to read none of them.
- Service cuts to 27 bus lines are still coming November 29
- The $2000 starting bonus has helped fill ~45 bus driver roles so far
- We are still short >100 bus drivers
- Bi-State, local govs, and private orgs are exploring turnstiles on Metrolink
- The project would cost $52 million.
Since the Board of Commissioners refused to read our comments, we made a word cloud of them to see what people are calling for:
We tweeted along with the meeting, check out the below thread for a summary:
Good morning folks! The Bi-State Board of Comissioners will be starting it's November meeting shortly, and I'll be livetweeting along! You can tune in here on their Facebook page: https://t.co/AvblrGppMb— Bus Riders United STL (@BRU_STL) November 19, 2021
A PDF packet of meeting materials is here: https://t.co/zhf9zmt0FD